This blog was created for posting my pictures. I'm planning on taking at least one picture each day. This will motivate me to use my camera every day. I have a new daughter, who will make great material for this, but my pictures will include other subjects as well. I work in Tulsa, which has lots of interesting sites and is located on historic route 66. All of my pictures are links and you can click on them to see the larger version.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Today vs. One Year Ago

Tonight, I took another picture similar to the one I started this blog with, slightly more than one year ago. In all this time, we've only given her hair one light trimming and her hair is starting to get really long. And, even though we thought she was the cutest baby ever back then, she just keeps getting cuter all the time!

After One Year


And, here's the picture I took last year to start off this blog.

One Year Ago

No comments: