This blog was created for posting my pictures. I'm planning on taking at least one picture each day. This will motivate me to use my camera every day. I have a new daughter, who will make great material for this, but my pictures will include other subjects as well. I work in Tulsa, which has lots of interesting sites and is located on historic route 66. All of my pictures are links and you can click on them to see the larger version.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Our New Building

The reality of moving into our new building really sank in today, with people starting to box up all their belongings for our move, that will take place on Wednesday of this week. I thought I'd snap a few pictures of our new building to post. It doesn't really look like the building is ready to move into, but we are moving into the lowest level, which was all they were going to construct, initially. That construction was almost finished when the decision was made to build it to it's full height now, with interior construction that could be delayed somewhat.


Here's a pic snapped from the Northeast:

New Building From Northeast



And, here's another shot taken from the Northwest:

New Building From Northwest



My last picture was taken of the entrance that we will be using for now to access the building. There's lots of scaffolding in this area. I'm not sure what it's there for, or for how long it will be there. This should be very impressive to any VIPs we bring into the building. I hope they don't make us wear hardhats to come in and out.

Our Entrance to the New Building


I've posted pics of this bulding previously. If you want to see them, they are day 85, day 225, day 256, and day 289. If you want to see the construction cam, you can see it here.

No comments: