This blog was created for posting my pictures. I'm planning on taking at least one picture each day. This will motivate me to use my camera every day. I have a new daughter, who will make great material for this, but my pictures will include other subjects as well. I work in Tulsa, which has lots of interesting sites and is located on historic route 66. All of my pictures are links and you can click on them to see the larger version.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Day 366

Tonight, we went to see The Peking Acrobats.The show was great and we really enjoyed it. They didn't allow flash photography, so I had to meter all my shots manually, and use a much slower shutter speed. This pic included 3 lions and a giant ball, that later on, had 2 of the lions balancing upon it.

The Peking Acrobats


Since this is day 366, I have completed a full year. My plan for this blog is to continue posting pictures here, on a frequent basis. But, I'm not going to go to extremes to make sure I post everyday. In the future, I plan to post some larger pictures with bigger thumbnails, and will sometimes post more than one picture, changing the format of my posts, somewhat. I'm also planning on taking another picture similar to my day 1 post, to show the difference in how Alyssa looked one year ago compared with how she looks now.

No comments: