This blog was created for posting my pictures. I'm planning on taking at least one picture each day. This will motivate me to use my camera every day. I have a new daughter, who will make great material for this, but my pictures will include other subjects as well. I work in Tulsa, which has lots of interesting sites and is located on historic route 66. All of my pictures are links and you can click on them to see the larger version.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Day 78

Today I snapped a picture of Alyssa in the new bicycle trailer, we got so we can take her when we ride our bikes. I put the trailer together when I got home from work and Alyssa went on her first bike ride tonight. She really enjoyed the bike ride and did lots of talking to us during the ride. She doesn't look real happy in the picture and when we got her inside, realized that she's getting a fever and not feeling very good. She was just at the doctor's office today and was fine. We hope she didn't pick up something while she was there.

Bike Trailer

1 comment:

M is for Mama said...

I get comments like this one too. Don't worry about it as it's spam. Glad you all got the trailer and glad Alyssa is ok. See you guys soon.