This blog was created for posting my pictures. I'm planning on taking at least one picture each day. This will motivate me to use my camera every day. I have a new daughter, who will make great material for this, but my pictures will include other subjects as well. I work in Tulsa, which has lots of interesting sites and is located on historic route 66. All of my pictures are links and you can click on them to see the larger version.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Day 58

I've been trying to lose some weight and ofter walk during my lunch hour. Today I was walking around the Doubletree Hotel at Warren Place and snapped a few pictures of some of the flowers in the area. Today's pic is of some red and yellow tulips springing up from a bed of pansies.

Tulips

1 comment:

Louanne said...

Howdy! I just caught up on all your photos since we have been gone. You have caught such a great variety of stuff, I just love it!!

Thanks for following our journey too. We hope to see you soon. The next trip to Joplin should have some more notice. hee hee.