This blog was created for posting my pictures. I'm planning on taking at least one picture each day. This will motivate me to use my camera every day. I have a new daughter, who will make great material for this, but my pictures will include other subjects as well. I work in Tulsa, which has lots of interesting sites and is located on historic route 66. All of my pictures are links and you can click on them to see the larger version.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Day 72

Tonight we went to the store. We bought a package of raisins for Alyssa, since she's been having them during the day at Shawn's mom's house, and loves them. Alyssa grabbed on to that bag of raisins with both hands, and wouldn't let go. She held them in the car seat all the way home, too. Tonight's picture is her sitting in my chair, with the bag of raisins. I added a picture of her enjoying them in the inset picture in the corner.

Alyssa With Raisins

2 comments:

Louanne said...

She is getting cuter all the time! I love her from afar!

Matt and Jenny said...

Shawn and Alan,

Somehow I had not gotten around to giving Josh raisins until the other day. He goes crazy for them too.

Jenny