This blog was created for posting my pictures. I'm planning on taking at least one picture each day. This will motivate me to use my camera every day. I have a new daughter, who will make great material for this, but my pictures will include other subjects as well. I work in Tulsa, which has lots of interesting sites and is located on historic route 66. All of my pictures are links and you can click on them to see the larger version.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I'm reviving this blog!

I've decided to revive this blog, but I'm changing up the rules a little. I found it very hard to always take a picture every day and get it posted that same day, too. I'm still planning on taking at least 365 photos over the next year, but I'm going to make about 2 posts a week that contain at least 7 photos. It may not be exactly one picture taken every day, but in the end, there will be at least as many photos.


Here's a picture of some baby geese I took near my office:
Baby Geese



Here's a picture of a bird:

Bird



Here's a picture of a bus stop on a busy street that I noticed had been taken out by an out of control vehicle. It looks like it was quite an accident.

Bus Stop



To see an example of what this bus stop may have looked like before the accident, click here.

No comments: