This blog was created for posting my pictures. I'm planning on taking at least one picture each day. This will motivate me to use my camera every day. I have a new daughter, who will make great material for this, but my pictures will include other subjects as well. I work in Tulsa, which has lots of interesting sites and is located on historic route 66. All of my pictures are links and you can click on them to see the larger version.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Flowers and Animals

The azaleas are in full bloom right now. These are some pink azaleas I snapped at Woodward Park.

Pink Azaleas




Here's a shot of a pink rose.

Pink Rose




Here's a rabbit I spotted who didn't bolt and let me snap a few pics of it.

Rabbit




Here's a nice shot of a sqirrel.

Squirrel




This is a carving from a tree trunk I found in a front yard.

Squirrel

No comments: