This blog was created for posting my pictures. I'm planning on taking at least one picture each day. This will motivate me to use my camera every day. I have a new daughter, who will make great material for this, but my pictures will include other subjects as well. I work in Tulsa, which has lots of interesting sites and is located on historic route 66. All of my pictures are links and you can click on them to see the larger version.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Day 349

Today, we went to a birthday party in Bartlesville for another girl who was also adopted from China. It was held in a gymnastics center, where they had all kinds of equipment for the kids to play on. There were a couple of trampolines, a rope swing, several balance beams, a couple of pits filled with foam cubes, and the floor was padded everywhere. This is a picture of Alyssa swinging on the rope swing.

Alyssa Swinging On A Rope

1 comment:

M is for Mama said...

If you got any good pics of my girls, can you send them on my way? THANKS!! It was fun!!