This blog was created for posting my pictures. I'm planning on taking at least one picture each day. This will motivate me to use my camera every day. I have a new daughter, who will make great material for this, but my pictures will include other subjects as well. I work in Tulsa, which has lots of interesting sites and is located on historic route 66. All of my pictures are links and you can click on them to see the larger version.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Day 336

I snapped this picture in a local park. After having such a nice day on Saturday, with temperatures in the upper 70s, It's been back to temperatures in the 30s, for the last 2 days. You can tell it's cold by the heavy clothing on the fisherman. You have to be pretty hard-core to fish on a day like today.

Fisherman and Geese

No comments: