This blog was created for posting my pictures. I'm planning on taking at least one picture each day. This will motivate me to use my camera every day. I have a new daughter, who will make great material for this, but my pictures will include other subjects as well. I work in Tulsa, which has lots of interesting sites and is located on historic route 66. All of my pictures are links and you can click on them to see the larger version.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Day 234

This is our new red suitcase that we bought for our trip to San Diego. We needed a new one because our last one was destroyed on our way back from China. We paid extra for that bag, since it was a bit overweight, so we tell everyone that we paid extra money to have it destroyed. Thanks, Southwest Airlines! We got this bright red bag partly, because it should be easy to spot in the baggage claim area. Now, I have photographic proof of what it looked like, in case something happens to it.

New Suitcase

1 comment:

M is for Mama said...

Have a GREAT time in California! Take lots of pictures Alan!!