This blog was created for posting my pictures. I'm planning on taking at least one picture each day. This will motivate me to use my camera every day. I have a new daughter, who will make great material for this, but my pictures will include other subjects as well. I work in Tulsa, which has lots of interesting sites and is located on historic route 66. All of my pictures are links and you can click on them to see the larger version.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Day 218

Today, Shawn suggested that I snap a picture of the blue night stand that she stained and finished for Greg's room. We bought this as a kit, that you assemble and finish yourself. I put it together and Shawn finished it with blue stain and several coats of clear finish. We bought custom drawer pulls to match other items Greg picked out for the room.

Night Stand

1 comment:

Shirley W said...

Great job you two, more pictures of Alyssa please......