This blog was created for posting my pictures. I'm planning on taking at least one picture each day. This will motivate me to use my camera every day. I have a new daughter, who will make great material for this, but my pictures will include other subjects as well. I work in Tulsa, which has lots of interesting sites and is located on historic route 66. All of my pictures are links and you can click on them to see the larger version.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Day 114

Lately, Alyssa has been sitting on everything that happens to be the right height for her. (i.e. the suitcase, a shoebox, gravestones at the cemetary on Memorial Day, etc.) So, we decided she needed a chair, that was her size to sit in. Here she is enjoying her new chair.

New Chair

2 comments:

M is for Mama said...

good god! This is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!

Matt and Jenny said...

To funny!!