This blog was created for posting my pictures. I'm planning on taking at least one picture each day. This will motivate me to use my camera every day. I have a new daughter, who will make great material for this, but my pictures will include other subjects as well. I work in Tulsa, which has lots of interesting sites and is located on historic route 66. All of my pictures are links and you can click on them to see the larger version.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Day 107

My picture for today, is of the still under construction, BOK Center. It's scheduled to be completed in September and already looks awesome. They already have some big names scheduled like Kenny Chesney, LeAnn Rimes, Neil Diamond, and Celine Dion, as well as an NBA basketball game. Tulsa has been in need of a large venue like this to bring more events to town. This was funded by a 13 year, one cent sales tax increase dubbed "Vision 2025". More information can be found on the wikipedia site and the official BOK Center website.



BOK Center

No comments: