This blog was created for posting my pictures. I'm planning on taking at least one picture each day. This will motivate me to use my camera every day. I have a new daughter, who will make great material for this, but my pictures will include other subjects as well. I work in Tulsa, which has lots of interesting sites and is located on historic route 66. All of my pictures are links and you can click on them to see the larger version.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Stacking Cards

We went to the Tulsa Home and Garden Show last weekend. One of the exhibits there, featured the Guiness World Record holder for card stacking. He was stacking cards at the show to make a big display. Here's a picture of what was built when we went to see it. Notice the concrete blocks on the right, with playing cards between them.

Card Stacking Exhibit


In my next picture, he's moved into the middle of the display to stack cards there, and you can see him at work.

Stacking Cards

No comments: