This blog was created for posting my pictures. I'm planning on taking at least one picture each day. This will motivate me to use my camera every day. I have a new daughter, who will make great material for this, but my pictures will include other subjects as well. I work in Tulsa, which has lots of interesting sites and is located on historic route 66. All of my pictures are links and you can click on them to see the larger version.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Day 312

Tonight, we went to a Christmas dinner for Shawn's work. One of her co-workers was receiving a pin, for 40 years of service. At the office, she's been telling everyone that she should get diamond earings for 40 years, rather than a pin. So, everyone collected money to buy them as a surprise. They presented her with the little box, and this picture was taken just as she realized they bought her diamond earings.

Big Surprise

1 comment:

Hooly said...

This is really touching, and she must be a truly fine person for her co-workers to do that for her.