This blog was created for posting my pictures. I'm planning on taking at least one picture each day. This will motivate me to use my camera every day. I have a new daughter, who will make great material for this, but my pictures will include other subjects as well. I work in Tulsa, which has lots of interesting sites and is located on historic route 66. All of my pictures are links and you can click on them to see the larger version.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Day 280

Today, there was another ladybug in my office, and I decided to get a picture that was much better than the one I did on day 274. Today, I left it on my basil plant, that's growing in the window, and lowered the blinds behind it, rather than placing it on a white sheet of paper, in full sunlight. Then, I realized that this ladybug didn't have any black spots on it's back.

Ladybug

No comments: