This blog was created for posting my pictures. I'm planning on taking at least one picture each day. This will motivate me to use my camera every day. I have a new daughter, who will make great material for this, but my pictures will include other subjects as well. I work in Tulsa, which has lots of interesting sites and is located on historic route 66. All of my pictures are links and you can click on them to see the larger version.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Day 200

This is a chiropractic business here in Broken Arrow. Years ago, this used to be a Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant, with their distinctive "bucket of chicken" atop of their sign. I can't get over how stupid this looks, everytime I drive past it. They've painted the bucket solid white, where it serves no purpose at all. I'm sure it would have been much cheaper to spend 5 minutes with a cutting torch to remove it, than it did to paint the whole thing white, rendering it useless in the process.

Bucket

No comments: