This blog was created for posting my pictures. I'm planning on taking at least one picture each day. This will motivate me to use my camera every day. I have a new daughter, who will make great material for this, but my pictures will include other subjects as well. I work in Tulsa, which has lots of interesting sites and is located on historic route 66. All of my pictures are links and you can click on them to see the larger version.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Day 163

This is a new bridge that was recently completed along a walking/biking trail that I use sometimes when I'm riding my bike. Before it was completed, you had to either walk your bike across the creek, or turn around and go back. Now you can take the trail all the way from the NSU Broken Arrow campus to the other side of the Arkansas River in Jenks, OK.

New Bridge

No comments: