This blog was created for posting my pictures. I'm planning on taking at least one picture each day. This will motivate me to use my camera every day. I have a new daughter, who will make great material for this, but my pictures will include other subjects as well. I work in Tulsa, which has lots of interesting sites and is located on historic route 66. All of my pictures are links and you can click on them to see the larger version.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Day 127

Today, I stayed home with Alyssa because she's been sick and the doctor said to wait till her fever was gone for 24 hours, before taking her around others. Shawn stayed home with her yesterday and took her to the doctor while it rained almost all day long. So, I kept her today when she felt good again and the weather was nice. We got out her little 2 ring pool in the backyard, and I snapped a few pictures. I gave her several toys to play with, but she preferred the big white bowl from the kitchen over most of the toys.

Playing In Pool

No comments: